Bitcoin 2021: “I had lost my faith in all of my traditional investment strategies,” Michael Saylor
TyN Magazine, from Miami, is present at Bitcoin 2021 and we tell you the most impressive phrases of the day.
Michael Saylor, CEO of Microstrategy, said a lot of interested thoughts:
- For the first time in history, we can grant property rights to 7 billion people.
- Monetary inflation rate tripled, became pretty clear that big tech was a crowded trade.
- I see Bitcoin as the most secure, most reliable, most certain thing in the entire economic universe.
- Bitcoin returns rationality to the entire financial system. Bitcoin returns freedom and property rights to the human race.
Senator Cynthia Lummis talked about her feelings about the Bitcoin:
- It is important to have Bitcoin underpinning the US dollar, as a store of value, the way gold used to be.
- Bitcoin is the most important commodity in the country and that is coming from a cattle rancher.
- For the unbanked, if you have a cellphone you can be your own banker. That is what Bitcoin does, especially for people on Indian reservations and poor neighborhoods.
- Obviously there is so much farud in regular fiat currency then there is in cryptocurrency.
Congressman Warren Davidson added:
- I loved Bitcoin´s ability, not only as a payment system but as a store fo value.
- It is none of the goverment´s business how you use your Bitcoin (a gift, income, etc)
- We are hoping to get our colleagues productive on this issue because it is not a partisa issue….hopefully we will get something across the finish line in Congress.
- If we don´t protect private wallets someone is going to try to ban them…I wish people were as adamant about protecting the right to privacy as they were about the 2nd Amendment, the right to bear arms.